5x Forklift Driver start ASAP Counterbalance Forklift
Transport / Logistics / Drivers
12th November 2021
12th November 2021
$$$ Ongoing role available at Marsden Park
EK Recruitment are currently seeking a Forklift Driver with counterbalance expertise. If you are a positive, enthusiastic worker who is capable on forklifts and can handle physical labour, this is the perfect role for you! This is an ongoing position with guaranteed work.
Who you will be joining:
Our client is a reputable, rapidly growing company, located in Marsden Park
We are accepting candidate who have at least 1 year experience.
- Operate counterbalance Forklift
- Assist with moving and storing items within the warehouse
- Load and unload trucks
- Pack and unpack boxes
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Manage inventory by using RF scanner
- Keep environment clean and organised
- Identify potential safety risks and adhere to WHS standards
- Valid LF licence
- Confident and comfortable operating a forklift
- Proven experience in a warehouse environment
- You are motivated, dedicated, and committed
- Track record with excellent punctuality and attendance
- Excellent attitude with team-focused mentality
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg
- Able to get to work
- Can work unsupervised
- Comfortable working in a cool room environment
- Full working rights
Benefits & Perks:
- Location: Marsden Park
- Roster: 5 days per week
- Shift: Day shifts
- Excellent pay! and paid overtime$$
- ASAP Start
- Ongoing guaranteed work
- Permanent opportunity
- Free on-site parking
- Safe and supportive team environment
- Work close to home
- Great Work Culture
- Progression for growth and development
How to apply?
If you believe this is the role for you, please click APPLY. Alternatively, you can email via firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have any questions call us on 1300 011 335. We look forward to hearing from you and starting the pathway to your future. While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for regular updates and job vacancies.
EK Recruitment is a local boutique agency based in Western Sydney, servicing NSW and beyond. We pride ourselves on hiring the best talent for leading Australian businesses. At EK, we put our candidates FIRST and we reward dedication and commitment. Ready for your next career step?