Contract or Temp
Posted Date :
13th October 2021
Last Updated :
14th October 2021
Trades & Services
We are currently looking for an experienced Carpenter based in Sydney! With competitive pay and a great roster! Apply today before applications CLOSE.
About the position:
- Interpret drawings and specifications
- Cutting, preparing, assembling and installing structures
- Repairing existing fittings or structures
- Walls and floors, framing and finishing
- 7 am starts
- Must hold valid White Card
- You are a qualified Carpenter (Cert III) (desired not essential)
- You are motivated, have an eye for detail, and excellent communication skills
- You own carpentry tools (desired, not essential)
- You own standard PPE - Steel capped boots & High Vis Clothing
- Must be physically fit to work in a construction environment
- You have a proven track record of reliability with a strong work ethic and a great attitude
Benefits & Perks:
- Safe and friendly team environment
- $35 per hour
- ASAP start
- Priority of safety
- Work close to home - in Mascot
How to apply?
If you believe this is the role for you, please click APPLY. Alternatively you can email Taner via email@example.com and if you have any questions call us on 1300 011 335. We look forward to hearing from you and starting the pathway to your future.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn for regular updates and job vacancies.
EK Recruitment is a local boutique agency based in Western Sydney, servicing NSW and beyond. We pride ourselves on hiring the best talent for leading Australian businesses. At EK, we put our candidates FIRST and we reward dedication and commitment. Ready for your next career step?