Forklift Driver Required (Smithfield)
Transport / Logistics / Drivers
22nd November 2021
22nd November 2021
Ongoing role available for an experienced Forklift Operator looking for a long-term position in a great company located in Smithfield (PM shift).
Who you will be joining:
Our client is a reputable, rapidly growing company, located in Smithfield. An Australian-owned company, trusted by generations in providing Juice products. They've got a great team culture, positive energy on-site, understanding supervisors, and a safety-first mentality.
Our client is continuing to grow and develop within the industry and are looking for a determined hard-worker with forklift experience to join their team.
We are accepting applications of experienced forklift drivers, located no more than 50km from Smithfield
- Operate Counterbalance and High Reach Forklifts (Freezer and chiller)
- Assist with moving and storing items within the warehouse
- Load and unload trucks
- Pack and unpack boxes
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Manage inventory by using RF scanner
- Keep environment clean and organised
- Identify potential safety risks and adhere to WHS standards
- Valid LF licence
- Confident and comfortable operating a Crown High reach and Counterbalance forklift
- Proven experience in a warehouse environment
- You are motivated, dedicated, and committed
- Track record with excellent punctuality and attendance
- Excellent attitude with team-focused mentality
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg
- Able to get to work
- Can work unsupervised
- Comfortable working in a cool room environment
- Full working rights
Benefits & Perks:
- Location: Smithfield
- Roster: Monday - Friday
- Shift: 2pm - 10pm
- Excellent pay! $32.48
- ASAP Start
- Ongoing guaranteed work
- Permanent opportunity
- Free on-site parking
- Safe and supportive team environment
- Work close to home
- Overtime available
- Progression for growth and development
How to apply?
If you believe this is the role for you, please click APPLY. Alternatively, you can email Taner via Taner@ekrecruit.com.au and if you have any questions call us on 1300 011 335. We look forward to hearing from you and starting the pathway to your future. While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for regular updates and job vacancies.
EK Recruitment is a local boutique agency based in Western Sydney, servicing NSW and beyond. We pride ourselves on hiring the best talent for leading Australian businesses. At EK, we put our candidates FIRST and we reward dedication and commitment. Ready for your next career step?