Trades & Services
19th November 2021
19th November 2021
General Labourers needed for work across Sydney. We have various contracts around Sydney who are looking for General Labourers to join their site.
EK Recruitment are a Specialist Construction/Maintenance Labour Hire Company based in Rosehill
We have exciting major projects coming up around Sydney and require General Labourers. We are currently seeking General Labourers with a valid White Card and PPE.
- Canley Vale
- Assist construction team with site operations
- Execute daily work instructions received from Supervisor in a timely manner
- Keep worksite clean from debris and machinery
- Assist scaffolding and ladders setup
- Maintain industry vehicles and material handling equipment
- Identify potential safety risks and adhere to WHS standards
- Current White Card
- Physically fit and comfortable lifting up to 20kgs
- 6 months labour/construction experience
- PPE (Hard Hat, Steel Cap Boots, Hi-Vis)
- Team-oriented and hard-working
- Track record with excellent punctuality and attendance
- Full working rights
- Able to undertake reference check
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent pay! Up to $30 per hour
- Travel allowance
- Meal allowance after 9.5 hours of work
- Safe and supportive team environment
- Work close to home
- ASAP Start
How to apply?
If you believe this is the role for you, please click APPLY. Alternatively, you can email Taner via Taner@ekrecruit.com.au and if you have any questions call us on 1300 011 335. We look forward to hearing from you and starting the pathway to your future. While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for regular updates and job vacancies.
EK Recruitment is a local boutique agency based in Western Sydney, servicing NSW and beyond. We pride ourselves on hiring the best talent for leading Australian businesses. At EK, we put our candidates FIRST and we reward dedication and commitment. Ready for your next career step?